Monday, November 30, 2009

FOTD with a gorgeous brown

havent really updated i decided to post this FOTD im loving the bejeweled quads from jesse's girl as well as the lip gloss and now i want to try the brown mineral shadow lol





lips:
Jesse's Girl Liquid crystal - Tangerine

eyes:
urban decay primer potion
Jesse's Girl Bejeweled - #2
creamy light color for lid
brown for crease
green to define the crease
Jesse's Girl Bejeweled - #3
white for highlight
rimmel lycra mascara
urban decay zero eyeliner

face:
revlon colorstay
maybelline mineral power concealer

cheeks:
Jesse's Girl Color My World E/S - Volcanic

2 comments:

  1. Yuri! you need to come back!
    Just wanted to let you know that I changed my URL to http://www.ohmoyomoyo.blogspot.com :) you used to follow me on http://www.MyMyGanda.blogspot.com. Just thought I'd give you a heads up :D if you were wondering what happened. take care sweetie. ;P MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yuri, no worries, you posted it in the right spot. :) Isn't the 88 palette so convenient to have?! I tend to prefer quads and duos. but when there's a specific color i'm looking for, the 88 palette fills me in.

    ReplyDelete